Monday, 5 March 2012

Bring on outreach!

So much has happened!  I found out I am going to A$ia, and am very excited!  I am in an awesome group, and we work very well together.  Last night we mastered our first drama, and are working on another today.  This week we will be doing a lot of fasting and praying about details.

On Saturday night my group went out and talked with some homeless men.  We brought them bread and coffee, and we prayed with them.  I was surprised about how many knew about Jesus.  One shared his story of how his grudge against his father led him there.  I never knew how important it is to forgive.  "Unforgiveness is like drinking poison and hoping for the other person to die."

These last two weeks we learned some crazy things, especially during inner healing week.  I had no idea about iniquity, generational curses, or soul ties, I thought they were all an exaggeration.  We were all mind blown!  Look them up if you have never heard of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment