Sunday, 8 January 2012

My trip here was good, I got the window seat, and they did not loose my luggage!  Thank God.

It is really neat being in a latin country.  We went to a small church  today, the pastor greeted us all with a kiss on the cheek (this is the local greeting from male to femal.)  Everyone was very dressed up, and they all sung with all their heart. 

Our base is in an old coffee processing building, and our property (like everything else here) has a fence around it.  We have two banana treese in our yard as well as a basketball court.  We are 20 minutes from down town San jose

There are about 100 people here, 35 are in my DTS.  Everyone is friendly and everyone came here alone. I share a room with 14 girls,  I wonder how much longer it will stay somewhat clean. Everyone has their own accent, it is really neat. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nicole! We're glad to see that you've arrived safely and are looking forward to reading more. -Chris and Sangeun

    ReplyDelete